View Single Post
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2008-04-20, 13:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
I got the GW Platinum Edition, it comes with GW and GW: Eye of the North. I really don't know what that means but I think it is good...
It is. Prophecies has the easiest learning curve if you're new because it takes the longest to level, which means you won't get overwhelmed too quick. You won't get Heroes until you can get into EotN later on, but you do get henchmen.

As for TS or Vent, I use them because I'm unfamiliar with them. I do use Skype because everyone in my guild (all 3 of us) routinely hang out on it anyways. If you want to give me a primer on how to use the other two I'd be willing to chat with you while playing. It's more efficient to voice chat anyways.

As for learning more, there's always the official Wiki on GuildWars.com, which has starter tutorials and more. I also run Denizens of Tyria, an LJ community in which I babble about the game. It's a decent primer, or so I want it to be, but a bit un-updated. I'm overdue to write proper class guides anyways.

"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
twitter ; amateur photographer ; fanfiction writer ; roleplayer and worldbuilder