View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-06-17, 16:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
the potatoes
Take a closer look at those taters, precious. You'll find they are similar to the new 1.14 defaults but improved as I like to do.

Quote:
I think the only thing I would change is the bone meal – maybe to the stock icon – because it looks a little too close to the new white dye icon.
Good point. I was wondering what you might think about that. I'll see if I can whip up something better, or else I'll just revert to defaults.

Quote:
[edit]: Holy crap I just discovered the custom UIs for the job site blocks....
Every one of them, including the old inventory, horse, furnace, etc. UIs! I have a fat stack of layers in a Photoshop file now for cranking these out. It's still a fair bit of work, but it's much less time-consuming than the way I used to do it by modifying and tweaking copies of the original Painterly resources.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.