View Single Post
World Leader Pretend
Ruling teh World

2009-10-15, 21:32

Hey all, I haven't been all that active around here lately.. school and everything has kept me pretty busy.

I have overhauled my old portfolio website completely.. started from scratch and rebuilt it. I wanted to make it easier on the eyes but also professional looking. I also didn't want it looking like a grey blob, so I mixed in colors codes for my nav scheme. Overall I wanted to keep it fairly minimalist with the primary focus on the work, not the site.

I used iWeb, but mostly just for its photo interface. I really like how it provides lots of options while making adding photos ultra easy. It also looks pretty professional. A new feature I love in the new iWeb is the publish to FTP option, which has made making small changes to the site so much easier. I'd like to make the site something that I can add content to consistently and quickly, so I can document new projects and add them to the site in the same day.

Any comments you have would be fantastic! I'm open to working with the layout and features.. this is definitely a 1.0 type of design.

LINK TO SITE