Thread: MC Drama bomb!
View Single Post
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2012-01-15, 20:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
See, this is what's bothered me, throughout this whole thing. You keep on saying you're nothing if not honest, you value honesty above all else, and you feel totally justified in your actions. But right after Rowdy's house blew up, when Rowdy accused you of doing it, you lied about it. If you value honesty so much, if you're nothing if not honest, and if your actions were totally justifiable, why did you lie?

That's the only hypocrisy I see, in this whole ordeal.
I was waiting for this. It was evident that I set the tnt. I was surprised that RS had to guess that it was me particularly as I walked in front of him to set the tnt. The only players on at the time were me, you, RS and Brad and the two other amigos were certainly not going to do it. What I needed to have happen at that point was to get RS admitting to assisting in the lightning strike, because while it was clear that he was to me and brad, I wanted to read it from him. The conversation followed that path as planned.

So while it is most certainly a lie, it was one chosen because 1) it was obviously a lie and 2) I wanted to lead the conversation down a particular path. Hypocrisy sure. But an ill-effective lie to get at another truth is (only sometimes) justified in my mind.

Quote:
Not thinking I'm funny is perfectly acceptable. Nobody's on you for not finding my jokes funny. Flipping out and calling me an asshat because you don't understand when jokes are jokes is different. Again, I know you're not this dense, so stop it.
I don't think anyone seriously trolls other players when they mock the failure to say goodbye on time. I still think the act (even as a 'joke') is atrocious.