Thread: MC Drama bomb!
View Single Post
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2012-01-15, 21:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyScot View Post
I was stuck in void, so saw the TNT and redstone torch appear in front of me. Funny, though - you TNTed my house to get me to admit it? So you griefed me and you weren't actually sure I was involved? Now I DO think the ban was necessary - I hadn't thought the in-game actions justified it as of yet, but that admission changes everything.
No I knew you were involved RS. I knew you had tl'd back to *somewhere* presumably your home after sinking off shore (this is why you were in the void, after all, correct?). You said 'he's open' accidentally in chat (i guess meaning to whisper it to brad) not seconds before the lightning strike. Again, I wanted you to admit it, because I don't think you would have if I had come at you after setting the tnt. You after all aren't capable of generating lightning strikes yourself and could have argued you happened to be next to the atoll, and happened to say 'he's open' in chat just when Brad decided to strike. But to get around the bullshit, I manipulated you into admitting culpability.

Last edited by billybobsky : 2012-01-15 at 21:28.