Thread: MC Drama bomb!
View Single Post
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2012-01-15, 21:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
WTF? You volunteered that information. You chose to expose that piece of you, so I don't see how you can possibly act like you don't like that it's exposed. You weren't somehow forced to volunteer that information against your will.

I'm done here. This thread took a turn for the weird. .
Quite right. I am going to change the post. I am tired guys...

Quote:
We're not as stupid as you think, bobsky. (And yes, I know, you say you don't think you're better than anyone, rah rah, but actions speak louder than words, and you keep on acting like we're all idiots.) Nobody likes being manipulated, and I think that's what you're doing, with your little conversational "paths" and traps and games
Edit: Didn't see this edit (tiredness). I am not trying to manipulate you right now, nor throughout this thread.

I don't think you are dumb, Robo. I don't think that anyone else on this forum is either. I think the level of expressiveness shown here is a testament to everyone's intelligence. I don't dumb down my posts because I know everyone can follow them (when they are well written, which is pretty rare, admittedly). I know for a fact that I wouldn't stick around if this place didn't provide some challenge in the discourse. I like it here. I like the people here.

Last edited by billybobsky : 2012-01-15 at 21:56.