View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-08-18, 21:49

Looks like this might be a big deal actually.

Quote:
Warning
You may have supplied a retired version in your script element. The versions 3.0 - 3.30 have been retired, and you might be receiving 3.31 instead. Please update your application to use one of the available versions.
Quote:
Warning
The script element that loads the API has no API key. Please make sure you include a valid API key as a key parameter. You can generate a new API key on the Google Cloud Platform Console.
See Obtaining an API key.

If you are loading Maps JavaScript API from the deprecated v2 path with an old v2 key, you will get the NoApiKeys warning, even if you specified the key parameter. Please check the v2 to v3 upgrade guide and migrate your application to Maps JavaScript API v3.
I'm going to look into what we can do about it but it doesn't look like any of the old maps will work at all either. I don't have the old world files to rebuild them with the tool if the tool gets updated to handle the new API requirement.

I'll update if I find a functional option though not sure how this is going to turn out in the end.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.