View Single Post
applenerd
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2006-05-15, 15:10

I find it funny how angry and accusing people are (including badBrad). I, as the only one to agree (semi-agree) with badBrad, have become and easy scapegoat. Brad has only shut down one of my threads (and that was a while ago in april) and I agreed with what he had to say. Now moving away from personal bashing I would like to say some REAL arguments for what this topic is really about (that is too much locking, not brad being bad). I'm sure as mac users we have all used the apple discussions. If you guys haven't noticed I have never really seen a topic be locked there. I only see other users saying this post is in the wrong spot and they should repost to get better results. One admin asked if people had examples of locks. I cannot remember any and this thread is a little to crazy for me to invest much time in but I do remember (unless my memory is messed up) that there was a new mac user who had a question. The thread was locked for some reason or another, and I wondered how that ex-PC user felt in the new supposedly "nice" mac environment felt when his thread was locked down by a fellow mac user.

Back off topic (or onto what this thread has turned into): You people are just egging badBrad on by calling him names. I have to agree with not shutting the topic down, but stop stooping to badBrad's level and arguing and accusing. If you disagree with badBrad (or my slightly less fanatical view) then state why you think brad (and other admins) should keep the forums so neat.

applenerd