View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2011-12-27, 18:54

So I am going to make a rather large land claim for a rather large project. I'd like this mountain-y area south of the peninsula:

To get a sense of where that is exactly, here's a night shot, with Mob Hill at the top and the outline of grey's swamp at the bottom:

Note that this is just a very general, preliminary claim, and I'll post something more exact once I figure out exactly where the castle will go and what part of the forest beyond it I will need, &c. Just take this as a suggestion not to build something in that general area, particularly on the mountaintop with the flames on top. It's going to be a very large project.

Since I also claimed the peninsula, which seems to have become a point of contention for bb, I'll give up the bulk of the peninsula that I so lovingly terraformed. I liked Bryson's idea to make it into a park, although I also think it'd be nice to have a park closer to the heart of the city, too.

Thanks again to grey for showing me the fantastic spot.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong