View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2023-02-10, 13:52

Don't worry, I won't be bothered if you don't given it was announced so long ago it is now buried under a ton of soil.

It is finally coming to 1.20 if this blog is to be believed!. I mean, the blog in Minecraft.net so it is more likely than not.

Quote:
You read that title correctly, dear reader. Archeology is coming to Minecraft! But that’s not all. We’re going to be revealing the remaining features for Minecraft 1.20, so keep your eyes on Minecraft.net and our social channels. You can start digging, dusting, and testing out all the new features in snapshots, betas, and previews that will be coming to you very soon! Keep in mind that this is just the very first iteration, we will be adding a lot more as we continue to develop this feature. Check out these instructions for installing snapshots, betas, and previews so you’re prepared when they make it to a device near you!

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2023-02-10 at 14:11.