View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2006-07-12, 12:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windswept
Those Pella window commercials were funny *for a while*, Paul. You know, the one where the lady is showing her friend how the blinds go up and down inside the panes of glass, while the husband is out in the yard catching his grill on fire and causing it to 'asplode'.

The one of the guy standing in the driveway reading the paper while the girls are in the car in the garage waiting for him to move. Finally last night I figured out that he was waiting for them to put their seatbelts on. I never had paid close enough attention to what was going on, because I kept looking at the 'guy', thinking that from certain angles he looked like Kevin Costner.
I like those two as well.

I like the ones where the six sexy ladies are all in a car, going out for the evening. I think it's one of those Dodge Magnum station wagon-y type cars? At the end, they all step out and they're pregnant (the hook of the commercial is "more room" or something).

They all went from party vixens to impossibly cute with their little baby tummies...

That whole series from Dodge, with the "that thing got a Hemi?" guy always getting the short end of the stick, amuse me too. Just saw a new one the other night.

And there's one out there for, I think, auto insurances. It's done up like a horror movie trailer or something. It gives me the creeps, especially that girl at the end.

Not sure what they're going for, but it DOESN'T make me want to call and get a quote.