View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2015-01-21, 23:34

Sorry that I don't know who made this path so I couldn't specifically ask you to remove it, but you just happened to build the same really long path in front of both of my properties. One in the water killing my cove access and the other in front of my lava fall. I've removed the sections I really have a problem with. If you need the torches and cobblestone back just contact me and I'll make them available to you. I'm sure you put a lot of work into making the path, but I really didn't want them to cross my front doors.

Here is the CC path and the are I removed is from the slab lined path on the East to the wheat field on the West as well as the little connection to the lodge:

The second area of the path I removed is near my turtle Heights. From the bend at the North to the point where it turns to head South has been removed here:

For the path near CC, I would recommend you come off of the back of the lodge and head South from there. Then cut West after you are South of my stables and meet up with the path South of the home built by another player (that I'm blanking on his name right now).

For the area near turtle Heights, cut East from where the path ends and then straight South from there to meet with your path that still stands. This will put you behind my property there again and not in front of my laval falls.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.