View Single Post
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2021-01-27, 07:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
There is a comedian named Brian Regan who did a skit on underwear flaps (Nunchucks and Flamethrowers, 2017, Netflix) and I laughed my overweight ass off at the way he described a man's overhanging belly causing his underwear elastic flap to snap over. I thought it was so funny, and then I realized the truth of it as I watched my underwear constantly flapping over!

Anyway, not long before I started my weight-loss project I weighed in at 198 pounds and, yes, my underwear flapped over!

This past Monday—January 25—I weighed in just like I do every Monday, and I tipped the scales at 173. So, I'm down 25 pounds! My target is 165 (which I aim to hit before I really start pressing for muscle growth). The past three weeks I've cut out the weight lifting and am just walking and eating almost enough to sustain 3 grasshoppers and a small mouse. I'm hungry as hell, but I've knocked off 7 pounds in two weeks, and I really want that last 8!

I absolutely cannot wait for 165, because in order to build muscle you have to have a calorie surplus and that means I get to start eating again*.

Yay, food!

* Healthy, of course. Are donuts healthy?
Congrats dude!!! Go get some damn donuts!!!