View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-02-05, 14:24

I "never" eat out. By that I mean it is so rare that I get food that didn't come from the grocery store that I don't know how much of a challenge that would be. Even then when it does happen it is almost always the same basic fast food burger like thing that is pretty standard across the board.

For me it is more with the snacking and such. I mean, it is only one handful. Now if I'm logging it I have to actually indicate how much I ate. It makes it less appealing to eat it. I've tracked before and it really helps. When I stopped tracking though, that is when I gained again. No "accountability" on portion size and content.

I don't know that I'll always track, but it might be once I'm at my goal that I track if my weight goes back up to a certain point.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.