View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-13, 16:52

Good grief...

Two stories, two days in a row, involving a camera memory card. But this one is far worse than the pedo-judge above eating his.

We're in the end times, I do believe.

Quote:
A Chicago mom was charged Sunday in the murder of her 12-year-old son after allegedly shooting the boy over a missing SD memory card, a report said.
Not sure on which planet this is a reasonable response, but pretty sure it isn't this one.

Quote:
Fallon Harris, the 37-year-old mother, confronted her son about the card, prosecutors said, citing video from inside the Chicago home. The boy said he didn't know where the card was, so she allegedly shot him. The report said he was "conscious and crying."
"Video from inside the home", as in in-home Ring/ADT/SimpliSafe home security or nanny cams? Or was the bitch (or someone else) filming it all with their phone? You do realize that, in 2021, I have to ask/wonder (and then leave room for the latter).

Quote:
The city laborer asked for the card a second time and, once again, the boy said that he did not know, so she fired again, the report, citing prosecutors, said. This shot proved to be fatal, and the boy could be seen collapsing on the kitchen floor, the report said. He was pronounced dead at the University of Chicago Medical Center at 10:15 a.m.
She shot him twice. That's not a one-off, hyper-emotional "I lost control and snapped".

That's "I aimed a loaded gun at my own son, shot him once over something completely stupid and undeserving. And when I didn't get the answers I wanted, I aimed and pulled the trigger again, killing him".

There's a special place reserved for people like this.

I want to be able to say "okay, this is worst, saddest story of 2021. It won't get any more awful than this...".

But I'm not that stupid/naive.