View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-16, 11:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB PM View Post
They even had the gall to block inbound ambulances and assault hospital staff members.
So weird...my friend was telling me about this just last night while we were jibber-jabbering on FaceTime. I had a tough time believing her, and probably said "really?" or "That happened, for real?" way more than I should've (because you know how easy it is for things heard/read online to simply not be true in any way, and so I thought that was what was going on).

So it did? People were "protesting" at a hospital and impeding the arrival of ambulances and so forth?

Inexcusable. That's evil. There's is not one thing "noble" or "within our rights" about that horseshit.

I can't imagine my mom having some medical emergency, being rushed to the hospital in a life-or-death, seconds-truly-count scenario, and a bunch of Alex Jones Knob-Gobble Brigade members linking arms and blocking the ambulance/EMTs from reaching the ER doors. I don't know how I wouldn't absolutely snap and wreck everyone involved, regardless of age, gender, etc.

"Well, Paul...your mom pulled through and is doing just fine, but you're going to the state pen for 8-11 years...nice going, idiot."