View Single Post
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2006-12-15, 12:24

HAHA, i got this message via our band's Myspace site today. This is classic.

Quote:
Hello

How are u doing today? I'm so glad you could have the chance to write me so we can know each other better...I read all u wrote about urself and i most say that it really nice u have such a sense of humor and the honesty u have inside of u..
Well i just want u to know that am really in great interst to know more about u and what u looking for out of all this..(online dating).

Tell me what u would like to know about me cos right now am not in the states..I left the states some weeks back on a business trip but not sure yet when i will be back due to the mess am facing now .Am really hurt cos me and my mom are both stuck and stranded at the hospital africa after she was shot by robbers and we having probelm geting back home...

Am so confused now and i really need help in getting back home.It been days now and my mom is still in pain and really needs more treatment back in the states and i really need help in flying her back home cos after we got robbed we had nothing on us ....Plz Dear i will be so glad if u can help me and my mom outta of here asap plz.You can write me back to my personal email address cos i dont check this account all the time ... lovinjoyce25@yahoo.com
I will be waiting to hear back from u soon and what u think about talking more futher...

Joyce
im thinking i should email her my credit card information immediately so i can get her and her mother and who ever else wants to come over from africa.

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey