Thread: Apple Services
View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-11-06, 09:27

Funny you mentioned Long Way Up. I'm in the exact same boat. At this point they are doing everything I expect. The overdone drama is annoying to me actually. Crap happens we get it, but do you need to show their down face with a few seconds of crappy music and even slow the speed down?

On another note, with the bundles live I still can't bring myself to go for them. I actually found I totally enjoyed Apple Music when Verizon gave it to me. That time using it is the biggest selling point they have for me. I'm just not sure I want to pay $15 a month for my family to use it. On top of that, I do plan for my family to get Fitness+ but for the annual fee separate from a bundle. I did order a couple of HomePod Minis though. Music could be nice through them... though currently we use Plex and Sonos so I'm not sure how that arrangement is going to morph.

I like the idea of Apple Arcade, just not willing to pay $5 a month for it still. $30 a month for my family just seems so high to be renting services.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.