View Single Post
zippy
Veteran Member

2016-04-05, 10:52

99% agree Brad. My only point of difference would be that I would drop your 1st minor complaint. I really don't mind how they did that.

I enjoyed this film. I'm not comic purist, but i went and was entertained for a couple of hours. That's all I want in a film. Everything doesn't have to be 'perfect,' 'mind-blowing,' 'meaningful'...

Heck, I enjoyed 'Man of Steel' well enough too. Could they have done some things better? Sure, but it was still a fun movie. My only real problem with MoS was that I would like to have seen Superman put a lot more effort into taking the fight to a 'safe zone.' Really, Superman's only weakness is that he will sell-out in a fight to protect innocents - that wasn't on display in either of these films. But given the premise of BM vs SM, maybe that's a development that they are intentionally planning to flesh-out on screen. Per this storyline, maybe Superman is going to come to that mindset more from BM's influence than his own.

For the future:
Not looking forward to Aquaman. At all. I really wish they would leave him out of this as I don't see how they could integrate him, or make an interesting story for him. Maybe I will be wrong though. Marvel certainly made Captain America cooler than I ever thought they could.

But for the love of God: please DC, forget that the Wonder Twins ever existed. Just put them out of your mind, forever.

Do you know where children get all of their energy? - They suck it right out of their parents!