View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2020-04-16, 05:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
I guess there’s really not much to say about it, as it’s pretty much what everyone expected/wanted. It’s basically a repeat of 2016...the processor and storage capacity of the current flagship models, in the smaller body of a previous-generation design, and lacking some of the cutting-edge, high-end features/capabilities of the pricier flagship models (which many people won’t care about/miss anyway).

In other words, an iPhone for the rest of us. Anyone doing much squawking about this or that “shortcoming” of this model is just missing the point (the way some did in 2016).and obviously aren’t this model’s target user. Apple has three other models to satisfy your demands and expectations.
Precisely.

I don't understand some of the comments that this isn't "quite like" the SE 2016. Like you say, it's exactly the same! It's the CPU from half a year ago, in the case and form factor from the previous generation, at a price point that's surprisingly low for an Apple product (well, I suppose there's also the $329 iPad).

I do understand missing the 4-inch screen, though. But I think neither the demand nor the practicality was there.