View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-04-16, 12:49

Makes more sense. I think it makes the display "pop" more. I don't mind that decision at all.

I have some $$$ coming from some outdoor project help the past 1-2 weeks. I think I'm going to take $400 of that and snag one of these by mid-May (once they appear locally and I can just go pick one up, same-day, and hand over cash; again, old school ). The battery performance on my current SE is just so flaky these past couple of months, and I'm thinking the lightning port itself might be acting up because cable insertion is a hit-or-miss thing the past few weeks. I sometimes have to do so 2-3 times for the charging symbol to appear (or for iTunes/Photos to launch, if attaching to my Mac).

This new SE hit at the perfect time! Just when my current SE hits its four-year "screw you, I'm outta here...I'm just gonna start falling apart and acting weird now" mark, here comes a new model to replace it with. Kinda cool, actually. It'll be as much of a "have to" purchase as the "want to" one it's been all along.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2020-04-16 at 13:07.