View Single Post
EmC

2005-07-18, 12:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicbartbeans
Hey, you have the same speakers I do. Aren't they nice?
You talkin' to me?

There pretty nice. They're just a stop gap though, a while back I had to move everything out of my room for some remodeling and at some point along the journey the sub to my nice kiplisch speakers got dropped or kicked or drop-kicked, hell I don't know, but they broke. I am saving up for so many different things right now they are on the bottom of my list.

My desk is just two shelving units from Targe' and the door from my closet. It works really well. I route my cords through the doorknob hole. I also haven't had time to order an iCurve for my powerbook so right now it is sitting on a 2" binder so that it sits on an angle, the wireles keyboard fits right under it so that it is out of my when I am doing homework. What you can't see all over my desk, is the 15 million pounds of pencil eraser shavings from this semester. I have never done so many mathematical proofs in my life. I can't wait to be done with this part of my major so that I can finish up my teaching cert. The teaching cert. part is easy, a buch of classes where I have to write longwinded opinons, and since they are opinions it doesn't really matter what I write(within reason).

What Adobe Updater‽ What‽ What‽ WHAT‽