View Single Post
Xaqtly
Veteran Member

2010-06-06, 20:59

Dear Pixar:

Trying to say which of your movies is the best is difficult. Each one of them is made with so much loving care, so much attention to detail and so much great storytelling that it sort of puts all your movies on a level separate from everybody else.

Sure, some of them are better than others, but that's relative. Even your worst movie is better than almost anything any other studio can produce. I've watched all your movies, and I've decided which one I like the best, and I'm writing to you to ask - nay, to beg - for a sequel.

You are one of the rare studios to whom the "sequel rule" does not seem to apply. Even your sequels are better than the first rate efforts from other studios. And clearly with the release of Toy Story 3, you are not opposed to making sequels in principle.

You see, I was channel surfing today, and one of your movies was playing. I stopped to watch it for a second and almost immediately decided I wanted to watch the whole thing. So I turned my DVR off, popped in the DVD of said movie and watched it beginning to end. What a masterpiece. What a compelling story, what a brilliant film.

I'm asking, Pixar, for a sequel to The Incredibles. I want it, you want it, and millions of other people want it.

Make it so.

Love,

Just a Man Who Loves Great Movies