View Single Post
PKIDelirium
Veteran Member

2020-05-16, 03:00

Full standing desk setup since my last photo way back. Main:

The daily driver setup with an Asus Win10 laptop, Das Keyboard 4 with MX Blue switches, and Roccat Tyon gaming mouse. Also my Mini is back here now and uses the TV as monitor. First gen Magic Mouse I've had since 2010 on the top shelf for the Mini, recently-acquired (when I moved the Mini back here a month or so ago) current Magic Keyboard down on the tray below when not in use, and in front of the PC keyboard while in use. Magic Mouse I'll either use where it is next to the iPad, or put it down next to the PC's mouse. Mini's 1TB external drive is behind the iPad.

Couple Gatorades to keep on hand down on the tray on the near-floor shelf, with the power strip, cable clutter and some old PC games on CDs on the actual shelf.

Over to the left:

13" MBP, adjustable brightness and temp LED desk lamp with a USB charge port, Xbox One and games on top of the ancient old worn out chest of drawers that happens to be at my perfect standing desk height, it's just slightly higher than the lower level of my actual desk.

Not pictured on the small old desk in the corner to the left of there is my iBook G4 and the 13" white unibody MacBook just kinda stacked there, and an external drive that I don't need frequent access to.