View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-05-04, 08:30

All of us have our own beliefs. My personal views on abortion is that is it killing babies. Many say I'm wrong for wanting to keep babies alive... because it is the woman's body. Just to clear things up a little, it isn't because my religious beliefs that I believe it is wrong to kill babies. Yes I am a Jesus loving, born again Christian. I don't deny that one bit. However, it is not why I feel it is wrong to kill babies. Murder is murder and that is how I see this in a black and white world.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, there are ways to prevent that.* I very much do believe life starts at conception. Everything is there in that embryo/fetus other than the nutrients it needs to grow and sustain life. No different than a child/adult who needs to eat and drink to sustain life and grow.

We each are standing for the side most important to us. I applaud the victory for the Constitution, it is a side benefit that the net effect in the end is more babies will be saved.

* For those who care to indulge I'm not delving into the rare and obscure corner cases that just suck across the board.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.