View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-11-29, 15:01

I'm going to be the old man of the group and ask… where can I see these 15 second promos? Is there an official Disney Star Wars YouTube channel I should peek at?

I've been mostly out of the loop for any Star Wars hype this season. About the only exposure I've gotten is this big cardboard cutout of Rey with lights and sounds that motion-sensing activate and roar with the extending/activating light saber noise at some 200 decibels every time I walk by at my local Target. I've gotten accustomed to walking on the far side of the aisle when I see her in the corner of my eye.

I'm probably going to see it in the theater… alone. My wife skipped episode 8; she is so done with Star Wars, and I don't blame her. Episode 8 did further cement my distaste for the latest handling of the franchise, but optimistic fool that I am, I have extended a new hope for this final film. We'll probably find something airing at the same time so she can go see something fun while I play the role of the completionist.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.