View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2015-12-05, 13:26

Drew, you crack me up. Remind me to demonstrate my Monument Giant-fish-killing strategy.

I have no objections to whatever gets wiped. You might consider leaving the Southlantis chunk alone and wipe all the junk in between (after Grey gets his signs under control).

All of the other adventure "legs" should get slaughtered, since we've clearly decided on a direction for the rail. No need to keep those things around. I was spelunkering over in the East, but I'm done there and don't care about anything.

Besides, there are portals in the Nether to those chunks, so we can get back to them while staying "off the map" so to speak.

I say wipe everything excepting Southlantis. Then, I would suggest leaving that trail alone until 1.9. Grey has surveyed the route pretty thoroughly and his signs contain very good info for when it comes time to lay track. Otherwise, if we need out there, we can use the portal.

My two bits.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)