View Single Post
Faolan

2004-07-13, 22:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBand0026
You remember how secret they managed to keep the original iMac. Not a soul except for SJ and like 9 other people knew about it

Seriously though, I think Apple can keep things a secret when they really want to. I don't doubt that some of the "insider leaks" that happen come directly from Apple, just to create a certain buzz around the products. I know Apple has some amazing things left up their sleeves for the second half of the year, and we don't have a clue in the world what they are.

I, for one, am really excited
I don't mean to be a troll or anything - because I like macs and all - but really, people, you've been saying this kind of stuff for years now! "Apple is going to surprise us!" Yet they haven't really come out with a truly unique product since the iMac was introduced, and the whole iMac concept has been used entirely too much. And the market share? Don't expect that to change anytime soon as long as Jobs is in power - he just can't seem to come up with anything to beat a $500 Dell. He's taken the company and driven it into the ground.

Just a bit of opposite view for ya