View Single Post
redhatmatt

Send a message via AIM to redhatmatt  
2004-12-09, 14:14

This Dave Giuca guy is BAAAAAAD news... #$%^ ripped me off, Wanted Apple Loops package for 35 bucks - won - Sent payment - he cashed immediately, now
it's two months, he replied once to my badgering calls and emails I sent 8 times a day, that he was returning a check on Nov 20th -"Express." Nada. No answer to anything for emails at least 3 times a day after waiting over a week. Now it's December 9th, after taking all steps with Ebay (whom doesn't do much at all) I left a very angry message on this lazy jerk's and or crook's phone. He responds with "It's on the way." Funny I don't believe him + at this point (or the whole time) I don't even want and or care about the 35.00... I want some real payback and some real punishment, I wasted so much time just not to be punked. Anyone wants to know more, help me with info or background on this guy... or just spread the word email me let me know... I don't hide from the world like this guy- Not once in three months has this guy ever answered the phone regardless from what number I call from. Fix Dave Giuca red wagon... he's a disgrace to all of us.

Yeah I know it's 35.00 but it's the principle- I have never been punked on Ebay before... this guy ruins it.

Anything you want to communicate on this subject Email me,

Matt Young