Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2005-06-18, 12:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltedbutter421
iPod wishlist...
-Color screens across
Across the iPod line? That's a given. Across the iPod mini line? Probably not.
-BLUETOOTH! It would be amazing if you could transfer songs wirelessly and hook up to car stereo
BlueTooth would be too slow to transfer entire libraries and the such, but it might be a nice option for those seeking to just move a few songs to the iPod. Car stereo hookups would definitely be nice, as would BlueTooth headphones - I could see this being one of the big iPod 5G upgrades.
-More iPod Mini Colors
Like I said, I'm not so sure that the iPod minis will be updated now, but if they are, I'd like new colors, as well. They actually removed a color at the last upgrade, which was kinda...weird.
-Touch controls (NO MORE MOVING PARTS I HATE THE 4G's)
I like the Click Wheel...
-Colored iPods (not only the minis)
I think the iPods should retain their iconic white color, but maybe the Click Wheel could come in colors or something. That, and I'm hoping for more iPod Special Editions (The Killers...please?).
-1.6 Tb Harddrive... just kidding
I'm not.
-Optional firewire 800 cords
I don't know anyone who really gripes about Firewire 400 or USB2 being too slow for regular iPoding, but Firewire 800 would definitely be a nice option for the 5G iPod - especially for all the people that want to transfer their existing libraries to a new iPod. I could definitely see Firewire 800 in the 5G iPod, provided it didn't cost too much to add.
not sure wat else
Psst...you want an iPod camera. You really do.
I dont really care about a iPod video because I wont be buying it.
I will.
*adds gibberish to make message long enough askjgaasgjoag*