Thread: Airpods Pro
View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-01-31, 21:57

I finally talked myself into getting these today. Well, last night I ordered them and picked them up in the store today. Semantics aside, I am blown away by the difference of these to the original AirPods. I walked into the store and let them know I was here for an in-store pickup. Someone brought me the box and asked if I wanted to set them up here or at home. I said here and walked over the to HomePod displays, no one is ever there so it is clear table space.

I opened the box, pulled the wrapping off of the case and opened it. Told my phone to connect and put the Pros in my ears. Moments later I heard a tone and the store when nearly silent!

That was my face when I looked around to see why everyone was so quiet. I kid you not if there were a candid camera on my Apple could have used my face to show how amazing the active noise cancelation work with these earphones.

I turned off the noice cancelling and there was the familiar background noise so loud I couldn't hear the music I was playing. These are totally worth the $225 I paid for them. Comfortable and I can listen to my music at an enjoyable level even when in a crowded place like the Apple Store.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.