View Single Post
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mel-Bun!
2007-01-24, 17:32

Where do I sign up?

Background: Victoria, Australia has legalized brothels throughout the state. They are heavily regulated and taxed. Girls get tested for STD's once a month by a licensed physician and operators have to pay thousands of dollars in licensing fees. Etc...

But there are quite a few illegal establishments trying to operate outside the confines of the law. The article states that city council investigators actually pay to have sex during the course of their investigations.

Presumably the city reimburses them? Can I get one of these jobs? What a win-win situation-both people being paid to have a root!!

Erm...or maybe not...STD's are nasty things.

Specialists are people who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing. Generalists are people who know less and less about more and more until they know nothing about everything. I'm somewhere in the middle.