Thread: AirPods (2019)
View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2019-08-15, 03:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB PM View Post
I still do not believe removing the 3.5” jack was an innovative move,
Nobody is saying it was.

Quote:
nor are the AirPods. The audio quality, if the same as the lightning versions as people here say they are, are not worth the price, to me.
There is absolutely no question that products like the Bragi Dash or the Apple AirPods are innovative.

That there are headphones with better audio quality is completely irrelevant. It'd be like saying "yeah the Nissan Leaf puts an electric motor in a small car, but a Lamborghini is so much faster!".

Quote:
None of you have presented a reasonable point to say that either items are innovative, you’d rather make personal attacks, because that’s just easier.
I'm making personal attacks, if you want to call them that, because your style of argumentation isn't very sophisticated. Assertions like "A Bluetooth adaptor doesn’t cost $100, nor the case and a doubt the batteries do either." or "it’s outright robbery." just don't give the impression that you've put a lot of thought into it.

Quote:
Saying, “millions of people loves them”, doesn’t make it innovative.
That's true. But it wasn't said in response to the question of whether they're innovative. It was stated, I assume, to argue that they can't possibly that bad at such a satisfaction rate.

[quote=PB PM;805940]And yes I still believe the push to remove wired headphones from devices, phones or otherwise, is a move to push buyers up market,[quote]

And that would actually be a reasonable point if you had made it that way from the start.