Thread: iMac 2021
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-04-28, 19:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
I'm thinking black bezel stickers will become a popular third-party item as well.
Ooh, I didn't think about that. Not ideal, but might look a little better.

It's always funny/interesting to see what third-party outfits come up with in response to new Apple stuff. Especially back in the iFruit days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Yep. dbrand already has them up for order (plus some ridiculously expensive full-body wrap).
That black bezel on the silver makes it look like a nice, updated 21.5" model. That's not a bad look at all, actually. I think it looks horrible on all the colors, though. But if I ever got a silver 24" iMac, I think that black bezel would be a purchase, weird as that sounds. A shame Apple doesn't offer that choice, but the last thing they need is more variations on these things. Add in black or white bezel and you're just doubled all the possible options/configurations.

Not sure who that $499 full body wrap is for. That's a little weird.

Isn't it weird, after so many years, how Apple finally got all their iPhones over to black bezels/screen framing...and now they just did the new iMac with a white one. I wasn't expecting that move at all. And if they do that on the upcoming 14/16" MacBook Pros, people are gonna lose their minds! Surely they wouldn't...

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2021-04-28 at 19:47.