View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2019-12-24, 08:25

I didn’t watch. I want to look upon this thing with my own eyes...

I want my like/dislike to stem solely from within. As much as I’ve slammed and maligned it all (and with good reason, mind you), I’m hoping that it’s enjoyable and I just don’t have another two-hour eyeroll fest as I did with the previous two. If it were a different director/writing team, it would be a hell of a lot easier to go into it with some enthusiasm. But I’m so anti-J.J. Abrams at this point. Oh, and I just leaned that the other writer is the same guy who wrote Batman v Superman and Justice League, which fills me with little hope.

I’ve often asked here “how do you screw up Star Wars?!” Well apparently you hire the same pudknocker who managed to screw up the first live-action pairing of DC’s two biggest characters, and then “the team”.

Sounds like Disney hired the PERFECT guy to help J.J. craft something epic and unforgettable...

It’s almost like they’re not even trying, huh?

“Hey, let’s get that guy who write two really shitty movies! He’ll be perfect for us, and fit right in!”

I don’t wanna go see this... But I also can’t let my final impression of Star Ward be TLJ.. I guess I just need to view it as a palate cleanser. Get that lingering TLJ turd taste out of my mouth by sipping some TROS warm piss?i mean, between the two I guess I gotta go with piss?