View Single Post
SpecMode
Wait what

2013-08-17, 00:50

Next round: we're taking on the Enderdragon! I've got almost enough Eyes of Ender to open up the End Portal (if anyone has an Ender Pearl or two to contribute, that should be enough), and the stronghold has already been located in a forest to the southwest of spawn.

If I may make a personal suggestion for this fight, given how pathetically easy the Wither bosses were to defeat with our super-enchanted armor and weapons: let's give the dragon a fighting chance and make this fight fun. No (or weak) enchantments on weapons and armor, especially if we get a lot of people in the group. It should be a battle, not a slaughter.

Oh, and I'll be recording the fight and posting it to YouTube afterward, so we should try to make it entertaining.

So, when are we doing this thing? Maybe tomorrow (Saturday), around when we were originally planning to do the Wither fight? Or maybe Sunday afternoon?

Also, since I'm going to be recording this thing, it'd be fun to have some live commentary from the participants...anyone willing to get together and help setup some kind of group Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak/whatever for a few (or a bunch) of us? If not, cool, but I think it would make things a bit more fun for those so inclined.