View Single Post
urbanswashbuckler

2006-07-12, 16:31

speaking of radio...the one commerical (or seires of commercials) that i hate with a passion were ones theyd play on the radio for NBC's shows.

here are 4 people, theyre young and hip chattering on about such and such show that you missed last night (so you feel left out) then go on to talk about tonights shows, like sucha nd such is soooo funny, then they start laughing (so you have a chance to be cool)

first of all
who the frick are they, and what do i care about their opinion..and why am i supposed to try to be one of them...its just piss poor marketing left over from the early ninties..

of which any commerical with the word extreme in it...ITS EXTREEEEMMMMMMEEEE!!!!!

can we just kill that word now. please.

anyway, to the afore mentioned hate...i actually worte my local radio station about it(alt rock) and they said they recieved many complaints, and i couldnt find a way to reach nbc to tell them how much i would avoid their programing (except my name is earl, but thats a kevin smith thing)

that commercial is one of the main reasons i switched to sirius...much like my computer constantly freezing is why i switched to a Mac.

now back to your regularly scheduled thread...