View Single Post
scratt
Veteran Member

Send a message via Skype™ to scratt 
2006-03-29, 07:24

Well it's even more immoral if it's a ploy to try and get hooks into Apple Computer...
Which, thankfully, will never happen.

I would probably boycott Apple and cut my own nose off to spite my face if that mercenary s&%t had anything to do with the company.

It's so obvious that the whole Apple Corps thing is a sham now.

I remember Paul complaining about MJ buying the rights to most of the Beatles library and then saying to Paul.

"It's just business".

He said that MJ had no soul.

I wonder how he would defend his actions right now?

"Just business" ?

If I was Steve and I was pushed into a corner on this I would have already offered to sell Apple Corps ailing library for free on iTunes. i.e. No profit for Apple Computer, and 100% to Apple Corps.

To be honest, although the pundits are saying that it's a cut and dried case I have high hopes that the current judge will be able to look beyond just the legal arguments, apply some common sense, and finally give a settlement that let's Apple Corps. know this is the last time they can play this game.

EDIT - I would also argue that iTunes is the brand name and Apple is the parent company, therefore their pathetic arguments that the Apple Computer name is somehow obfuscating their unknown name would be almost moot.

'Remember, measure life by the moments that take your breath away, not by how many breaths you take'
Extreme Sports Cafe | ESC's blog | scratt's blog | @thescratt