View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2010-01-21, 00:39

So I evicted scratt today!

I set my network camera up in the attic so I could get an idea of who or what was in my attic and guess who I found, scratt. Sure he says he's in Thailand but I know better. I'll post a link to the video of him and his wife chilling in my attic later, but I had to "rat him out".

So after watching the recording of it and seeing they had left for the day I started watching live just for giggles. What do my eyes see but the happy couple trespassing again! I post my daughter at the screen to keep an eye on them and I run into my attic at high speed! They were still up there so my old sailor came out of me as I said things I hadn't heard come out of my mouth in a long time!

After scaring them out I went outside to find what I could to block them out. I found a broken brick that could actually fit in the hole they chewed and crammed it in. Then had to borrow a ladder so I could do a real block job. I got some wire blanket yesterday from Lowe's after knowing what I was up against. So after getting the ladder I folded the blanket so it was doubled over and blocked the door with some plastic too the keep out the rain.

I still have the camera recording now just in case they actually manage to chew through the wire, but it's 19 gauge and doubled over too. They looked like a cute couple either way.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.