View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2020-10-10, 19:08

Three and a half years since I last bumped this thread? Jeez. Time flies. Well, it's better late than never I suppose. Since I used to dump my updates here, I figure this is where I should bump again.

Earlier this evening, I updated my pack to 1.16d and updated the server to use it. This fixes a problem where some of the banner textures were rendering with large unexpected black areas when put on shields.

As usual, you can download from the main link in the first post of this thread, or you can download the current or any past tagged version from my GitHub or GitLab repos. I always push my changes to GitLab first, GitLab automatically syncs periodically to GitHub, and I manually update the server whenever it looks like no one is online.

applenova.com/etc/brad/minecraft/AppleNovaBradTextures.zip
gitlab.com/infinitewarp/anmc-resourcepack/-/tags
github.com/infinitewarp/anmc-resourcepack/releases

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.