View Single Post
World Leader Pretend
Ruling teh World

2006-11-26, 00:29

I live in a nice neighborhood close to campus, but every other house is a rental so there are plenty of parties. What makes the house next to us interesting is that it is populated solely by foreign students. Lithuania, Pakistan, Brazil, and a few other eastern European countries are "represented". Anyway, they don't throw huge parties or bang many drunk chicks (their last party was apparently in celebration of some guy getting an A on his big chem test ) but they do have the most annoying music!! Some crazy pakistani pop music that sounds like Brittany Spears on acidmore acid, with a sitar. Wonderful when you are trying to sleep at 3 in the morning.

My favorite story about drunk parties has to be at my friend's house a few blocks closer to campus down the street. He lives in a much heavier party area (surrounded by frats and sororities and rentals). Anyway, his neighbors always throw huge parties friday night, and they are visibly rowdy. Him and I and a few other XC people were staying the night at his house, friday night, and about 2 in the morning the house next store was just going crazy! People yelling, cursing, music, etc... We decided to get his airsoft guns out and mess with them. I got this M-16 like thing, semi-auto but it could fire auto if you wanted to. My friend had his AK-47, fully auto, and the other guys had a gas powered pistol and semi-auto gun. We got loaded up and took up positions in nearby trees and bushes; I was about ground level in a hedge. At a point when a lot of people were outside kicking a trash-can around we opened fire, spraying the yard from all directions. Damn, those drunks were so confused! The more sober ones took cover inside, but the wasted ones would just roll around on the ground cursing. A bunch were yelling that these bees were stinging them, which I though was funny. After the yard was cleared they seemed quieter, and we got some sleep. I love drunk people, especially when they are being loud and no one cares if you mess with them