View Single Post
Naderfan
Queen of Confrontation

2004-07-18, 16:39

Hmmm...interesting idea. I'm trying to think, but I can't remember doing anything overly cruel as a kid. I mean, granted, in jr. high/high school there was the usual bitchy teenage girl crap and I was mean to some people. Ironically though, a year or two later I was good friends with those people, so there you go.

Likewise, I can't remember anyone doing anything overly cruel to me. Again, kids do mean things to each other all the time, but that's just a part of life. You learn from being both the victim and the agressor and hopefully, you can chalk it down as being a kid, learn from it, move on, and if you did something really cruel, find the person you did it to and apologize.

There was one thing...when I was little, like in 4th grade, there was this guy in my class and I didn't like him much. But one day, a friend of mine called me and told me that this guy wanted to go out with me (typical elementary school type stuff: Sit next to each other at lunch, play together at recess, etc.) I told him to tell the guy that he should go to the hospital and get his brain checked if he thought I'd go out with him. Of course, my friend laughed hysterically. But after a few days, I began to feel pretty bad about it. But oh well.

Last edited by Naderfan : 2004-07-18 at 16:48.