View Single Post
faust

2008-08-14, 10:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretara View Post
This is one of the reasons that I really dislike dogs.
They will bark at the wind.
Most everybody on my street has a f'ing dog. The bark all hours of the day and night.

I'm fortunate because of the 5 properties that adjoin mine, only one has dogs (2 schnauzers, some rat dog and a big, stupid lab). Those f'ing dogs NEVER stop barking. If I had more balls I would 'take care' of them since neither the owners or the police will do anything.

My neighbor (90+ year old WWII vet) got sick of his neighbors dog (big massive and mean SOB) barking day and night nonstop, and jumping the fence a few time per week and acting very aggressive towards anyone on the street, so he mixed a little antifreeze and water together for the dog. Has not barked since.

My next door neighbor (who moved thankfully) had 2 stupid golden retrievers. Those idiot dogs would bark at a falling leaf and loved to bark all night. I got so fed up with my kids not being able to sleep because of the noise that I got a BB gun and would shoot them every time they barked at night (the owners did not care if the dogs barked all night). I must have gone through a few hundred BB's, but the dogs finally began to learn.

I've popped a few BB's at my neighbors lab and schnauzers (GOD I HATE SCHNAUZERS!!) in the middle of the night, it has not helped yet.

I so love cats!!!

You sound like a fucking nut job that should be in jail.