View Single Post
Windswept
On Pacific time

2006-05-15, 14:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by badBrad
Brad, you are running this site badly. I doubt Jack Frost would approve of closing down so many topics (from what you have said about him).
Topics are closed:

1) because they are repetitive of recent/current threads on the same subject;

2) because they are abusive, offensive, inappropriate, or just plain stupid;

3) because they contain spam, self-promotion, or attention-seeking behavior on the part of the thread originator.

Quote:
I know this is the wrong place to post too, but I think I need to get your attention. I have stopped using this site because you made it bad. I know you have rules, but you are being far to tough on enforcing them .
I think it's interesting that instead of contributing intelligent input to this site and helping to make it better, you waste your first (and only) post in being critical and insulting. Oh well.

Quote:
You make macs look bad. Very sad.
What a ridiculous statement. The locking of repetitive threads on a messageboard has nothing to do with Apple computers.

Quote:
I wonder how long it will take before you shut this topic down (I posted at 2:47). I am sacraficing my user account for the good of this site.
Yes, you've certainly had a significant impact here. I imagine hundreds of people are grateful for your creative input.
Quote:
Anyone who agrees with me should post quickly before it is locked down.
Obviously you will be looking for a far better site that meets with your approval. I recommend that you post informative comments there so that your presence will be a positive influence.

Quote:
BTW, ip ban will not work on me.

for those who have seen james bond:
"I am invincible"
I think if you *ever* wanted to come back here, with this comment you have completely burned your bridges.