Thread: Black Friday
View Single Post
tomoe
Veteran Member

2008-11-28, 08:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboman View Post
Hahaha. Thanks, but right now I feel a bit more like Augusten Burroughs, with "The Cow."

I bought the Dyson online. Paying $10 for shipping was better then getting up early, fighting the crowds, and then trying to figure out how to carry it home.

But I'm a little "eh" about it...it was still a lot of money for a vacuum (for me), and I just realized that it was the DC07 model, and not the newer DC14 model, so that dampered my enthusiasm a little bit, even though I have no idea what the differences between them are (other than nebulous claims of "better technology"). But I hope I'm not turning into a guy who can't have a obsolescent vacuum, for chrissake's. Plus, mine is PINKER.

I'm cool with my decision. I've wanted a Dyson for a while and I need a vacuum anyway and do you really think I would be happy with some ripoff Dirt Devil? Puh-lease.

After all, infertile couples pay hundreds of times as much for babies on the black market. All I need is the Dyson, and I'm happy.
I picked up a brand new DC18 for $200 a couple months ago. I have to admit, it's pretty fucking awesome--particularly when it comes to dealing with cat hair. And a 5 year warranty, too.

Seen a man standin' over a dead dog lyin' by the highway in a ditch
He's lookin' down kinda puzzled pokin' that dog with a stick