View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2008-12-31, 01:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciej View Post
Yes, it is. Its got like a metric shit-ton of sugar in it. I'd go back to coffee asap. Which is the new can, I don't drink pepsi so I dunno... go linky?

And Turtle, you said "different sweetener," I think that's definitely susceptible to misinterpretation. And yes, they're discussion was somewhat off topic.
Roboman, what he said. Really, you'd be better off drinking coffee than Coke. Even better if you switched to black coffee. Oh, and it's cheaper too when you make your own.

Last comment on the contents and types of sweetener: Diet Coke having aspartame and Coke Zero having both aspartame and Ace-K are different sweeteners.

Well, my wife and I have talked about getting another controller to replace the dead one but I'm going to wait. She has never touched a controller for the PS3 yet so it really isn't a priority. I got it when I bought the console incase we wanted to play two player games. This just doesn't happen since we get our gaming in on the Wii. At least I'll have a spare battery around incase the other craps out. Not to mention something else to cannibalize should the need arise.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.