View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-02-25, 11:36

It’s all disgusting. I’m hoping leaders and military higher-ups, who aren’t buying into this, stage a coup. Or are they all unhinged assholes too?

I was thinking yesterday/last night about the rank-and-file 20-year-old Russian soldiers rolling into places yesterday. Are they like “I’m a soldier to defend my country, not invade neighboring nations and be on the hook for dead civilians I’ve got zero beef with”.

I wish some high-placed Russian(s) could just put two in the cocksucker’s head. And anyone else who’s thrown in with him, if needed.

That kind of thing happens all the time. He’s not special or immune/exempt.

Has Ukraine actually done anything - other than exist - to Russia that I’m not aware of?

Maybe he’ll go out riding his horse shirtless, trip on a log, fall off and break his neck? Would that ease things back down a bit? Aren’t there agencies who engineer bringing about needed “accidents”?

There needs to be a way to off this moron where everyone’s hands are “clean” and it was just a “massive stroke”, horse-riding accident, an unholy case of the clap, etc.

I don’t mean to come across as flippant, but history is pretty clear on what this sort of behavior and actions lead to. We can’t go down that road. If this guy is the villain everyone seems to be in agreement on, then don’t give him years to run wild like that mustached fuckface in Germany 80+ years ago. That maniac should’ve been dealt with too, far sooner than he was. Or do we sit and watch this guy oppress and kill about 6M people too?

That can’t even be an option, right? Right?!