View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-06-03, 08:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
What in the actual fuck . . . it's been bugging me all day.
Less liquid lunches man...

Spoiler (click to toggle):
What a fun episode and yet so dark!
Vader was just downright cruel in trying to draw out Obi-Wan.
I also realized that wasn't shock on Obi-Wans face, but fear. He gets the power Anakin/Vader has. Tying into the Clone Wars and such he REALLY knows the power of the force Vader has.
Watching Vader toy with him was just wild. Obi-Wan plays beat down really well. During the fight scene at the quarry (or whatever it is) Obi-Wan was playing to part of survivalist. My daughter just binge watched all 9 main movie Episodes and noted how Obi-Wan's fight with Vader in New Hope was so calm and controlled. So clearly we should expect by the time this series is over that Obi-Wan is much more worthy of an opponent to Vader.

Of course in the back of my mind as I watch Leia get grabbed and Obi-Wan get burned I know that he makes it to Ep4 as an old dude and Leia lives on well beyond so this is all going to turn out well for them.

Also, why didn't Obi-Wan go around the check point gate rather than waste time breaking it open? I mean, why not?

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.