View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-06-09, 09:55

Spoiler (click to toggle):
I'm telling you...they're actually blind!

It's the only thing that accounts for some of this in-universe silliness. They see nothing...old men sneaking around their workplace, etc. Which, in turn, explains their inability to plug two teenagers trapped on a 3-foot ledge, or a pilot tinkering with his ship in Mos Eisley. They just point their blasters in the general direction of where they think the action/target is, and fire. Hoping for the best.

They've destroyed more of their own hardware or facilities (hitting walls, control panels, duct work, etc.) than they've ever actually shot an enemy.

The Empire would've easily prevailed had their infantry/foot soldiers been able to actually see. How that important tidbit got overlooked by HR, I'll never know.

"Lord Vader, it seems our Stormtrooper squadrons are all completely blind."

"Well, then...that will make for some funny shit, won't it, Commander? I saw one hit his head on a doorway yesterday...un-freakin'-believable".

As much as I love the desert, I do believe my favorite visual/location in this series has been that Imperial (Inquisitor?) facility on that watery planet. Every time they show it, I'm just looking around at all that glossy black with the red accents. It looks awesome! Those huge doorways with the red glowing checkpoints, the angled hallways, how the sky reflects off that flooring on the hangar deck (with, naturally, no railing between it and the ocean below ), the underwater rooms/offices with the green sea and animal life swimming around in the background, etc. That's just a cool facility/set.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-06-09 at 10:11.