View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-06-22, 20:47

I watched it and enjoyed it completely. I've not read the other replies yet so I'm just gonna share a little of what we enjoyed.
Spoiler (click to toggle):
Watching Obi-Wan head off was exactly what I expected. What I didn't expect was Vader to fly solo. Not a single support trooper.

Reva flipping sides was to be expected, though I don't know her story. I know there is a story for her, just no idea what it is.

Seeing Vader's exposed face was awesome. I think that part actually went well, though I still go back to why didn't Obi-Wan kill him then. It wouldn't have been out of anger and as a Jedi, stopping the Sith isn't just by locking them in a jail. Trial isn't going to happen and there is no council to determine his fate. Of course, we know there is Vader for the "future" movies, but Obi-Wan doesn't know that at this point in the series.

Seeing Qui-Gon was a perfect fan service. We all wanted it and we got it. Obi-Wan pulled his big boy pants on and took care of things like he would have before Oder 66.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.